Guest Book - Jamie

Dear Phil and Suzannah-

I cannot begin to express how thankful I am for this trip.  I am so glad that I was able to witness Phil become an Ironman!  I am in awe of his strength and drive to accomplish this honor.  What a stud!  If witnessing that was all I did while I was here the trip would have been worth it 100 times over, but you guys made sure that I was able to take in all the wonderful Aussie experiences.

I will always remember the style that Suzannah and I got to see as we spent a fun filled day being groupies for Phil.  :)  It was great to spend time with you both touring all the sites.  You guys definitely know how to make your guests enjoy their trip.

I am overwhelmed with all the good food, company, and activities that we were able to do.  From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

Love, Jamie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baw Baw Blog

One Sleep Until Citizenship!

Sneans