Guest Book - Vicky

August 28, 2017

Dear Suzannah and Phil, 

Thank you so much for letting me stay at your home and also for driving me around to see everything!  Melbourne has been wonderful; it has such a wide variety of things to see and explore.  It is no wonder you left California and decided to call Australia home.  My favorite activity while here was Phillip Island - I loved the coast line, finding the Ocean Reach Brewery, and seeing the Penguin Parade.  I can;t wait to bring the family with me next time, and perhaps during a slightly warmer month.  The boys will love it and also help tire out the dogs (and vice versa).  I'm looking forward to seeing your new fancy customized house.

Ta-Ta,
Vicky

Exploring Mt Dandenong
Recreating we picture we took in 8th grade
Melbourne from the Dandenongs
Parrots
Olinda Falls
Creepy Emu at Healesville Sanctuary
Roos lounging in the sun
Koala
At the Yarra Valley Chocolate Shop
Kangaroo Track Walk
Forrest Caves, Phillip Island
It was a bit chilly!

Friends since 6th Grade!

The Nobbies


At the Penguin Parade with the wrong kind of penguin
Rye Back Beach
Sorrento Back Beach



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Sleep Until Citizenship!

Baw Baw Blog

Missy and Emily's Tassie Trip - Freycinet National Park